Infected Mushroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Infected Mushroom-

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

My Profile Empty
PostSubject: My Profile   My Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:39 pm

unknown.GobyO_o

My Profile 2djcwe8

Birthday: 24.3.1990

Ocupation:School,football and Garena..the best i always leave for the end Very Happy

Languages talking : Serbiand ofc,English,Norwegian,Hungarian and some more but litle Very Happy

Favourite food:Musaka[s speciality in my country]

Favouite dring:Sprite

Music:Psycho,Techno,House..etc seems to like every kind of Music Very Happy Favourite bend is Infected Mushrooms

Im a very kind person,hate to fight,love to have a good time all the time... Very Happy All my life I live in Sr.Kamenica,a place next to a second mayor city called Novi Sad that has every thing you need to live a peaceful,normal and fun life.....surrounded with people and thing you love the best....all my life a play football,for about 13 years...activly compiting in our 4 country league...but thats not all i do in my life,i go to school for a vet,i chose that coz i just love animals especialy dogs,have a nice 3 year old pit bull and i litle who knows what breed Very Happy if you get my point Very Happy....hope one day i master this type of medicine and help those who can't say where it hurts....this is what i do in the day,but in the night i party..on the weekends mostly.I go to all kinds of partys,meeting nice girls[hopefuly blonds Very Happy]....and having a greight time drinking and dancing...bla bla you know how its done Very Happy Very Happy My goals in life are to as i sayed become a vet,maybe move to norway,coz there's a better life....and become rich Very Happy Very Happy

How i got in to this comunity: Recently,about half a year ago i strange thing hapened...i desided to try and play DOTA,with my friends!In the begining I was a huge noob,every one owning me,destroying me..but i didnt stop..i started playing every day geting to like it more and more,geting a hang of it..... Very Happy In the summer 2008 i bought internet[ADSL] and registerd on Garena,and that is the time when a new topic was opened in my life called Garena!!!!I started playing pub's with people i didn t know at all,thinking that you can t make friends over the internet especialy while playing games...but i was wrong...As i started playing better and better people wanted me as i friend,to play more and enjoj my gaming skills.....then i went to my countrys section and mett a lot of new people,some better players then me some not....added them as buddys and started playing with them every time i play dota!!then i was called to a clan to learn more and play cw-s!!Playing actively I got to know that this is a team game,where everyone depends on everyone....I left that clan and now made my own with my bestes friend on Garena...liking every second i spend in this comunity!!! Very Happy

My best of the best friends on Garena are:

-kruger :clan mate,wery nice guy always come..a person you can talk to when ever he's online Very Happy

-OMGBergRush:wery smart and wery good friend...shuts every flamer up Very Happy

-[NDL]Dark.Magic:a man that how we say "Bez dlake na jeziku",person that sayes to you every thing that he thinks..if he thinks you'r stupid he will tell you that,wery good flamer.... Very Happy

-ProtosS:he's a litle spamer and he can sometimes bord you but a wery good friend Very Happy i would trust him with my life... Very Happy

-Sekula666:arogan litle baster,allways on ventrilo screaming and laffing Very Happy

-Jambi666:a guy that allways chils,relaxed playing dota every day Very Happy

-RepLay|Volgin; a new wery good friend that i woulden trade for enything Very Happy

-100kr[mne]:know as Grof.Krsto....allways thing he's right...swel guy Very Happy

-futureal:real name Micko Very Happy a friend for montenegro,allways there if you need something....

-eXecut0r: a wolf,and a player i look up to Very Happy Very Happy

-and others: rakac1987

Apache983

Steffy93

-DG-Benny

marko999[now baned Very Happy]

Shadow_Death666

Vaccky

hamza

Mix

Bule

TheBestOne